• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thank you lost-sun-princess!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you lost-sun-princess!!!!!!

milly5513

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
First this starts off with my long lost pup. I had a pup a couple of years ago that i loved he was like my son, my bf at the time gave me a pup because they really didn't want him and I was more than happy to take him. My pup's name (although silly but completely up to my ex) was Triple H. I didn't care to me he was my super man, my everything. He was so cute I always thought we should have named him Bolt since he had a big black spot land looked A LOT like Bolt. One morning in July I went outside and normally he runs up to me and jumps this time he did not. I kept yelling his name and nothing and I remember yelling " triple H hurry I'm going to be late for Disney" nothing. So I went and I looked everywhere I finally found him near the under the house opening hiding.... I was scared.That day my pup passed away the day I cried and cried and I still do.

On another note
I won Lost-sun-princess auction for a shadowbox and for this I am really thankful. I challenged her and she impressed me. To me this is the most amazing thing ever done and I thank her so much for doing this for me.

My pup meant everything to me and I wanted a memorial to show that he will always be with me. Thanks to J'aimie I have this. She is so amazing and I wanted to show you the complete work with pins and all. This means so much thank you J'aimie<3

Thank you again J'aimie!!!!

That's beautiful and I'm so very sorry to hear about your dog. I hope this memorial brings you great comfort.

Best,
Melanie

Milly!! I am so pleased that you love it and that you found a home for the extra pictures. (I wasn't sure how many pins you were going to put in so I didn't want to try to squeeze another photo in there and take away from pin space.) I have to say this was a ton of fun for me and I am so glad that it met your expectations. :) Thank you again for your bid and it was positively my pleasure to make something so special for you! ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back