• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you to everybody who has zapped somebody else!!!

ZAPPED! Thank you to everybody who has zapped somebody else!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
As I was looking at all of the wonderful people here zapping so many other great people here, I have a huge smile on my face!!!:wat:

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everybody who has made other people's day just a little brighter. :bowdown:

There seems to be a trend of people needing a little pick me up lately and those wonderful people who have taken the opportunity to do so are very special!!!

This is what makes this such a magical place for me and I wanted to thank each and every one of you!!!

David

It's all your fault... Speaking of Zaps... Aren't you in town soon... Bwahaha... Been waiting for this visit from you for months now...

Indeed!!
Well said David

This community shows me time and time again how wonderful people can be. It shows me love and kindness is out there and that the whole world is full of generous souls

<3

I am always amazed at the generosity and kindness of the people here. What a wonderful community.

Last edited:
I just sent out a few and I tell you that I feel just as good, or better even than when I receive them! Even sending out a HM that is on someone's wants and seeing how happy they are just warms the cockles of my heart!

Way to go, you zappers!

I just sent out a few and I tell you that I feel just as good, or better even than when I receive them! Even sending out a HM that is on someone's wants and seeing how happy they are just warms the cockles of my heart!

Way to go, you zappers!

shhhhh, don't tell everybody or everybody will start doing it and then where would we be?

Oh, I always wanted to start a thread like this one, but I never got to it. Thank you for celebrating everyone & all the generosity going around on DPF :)

Thanks you for zapping y'all. Go celebrate yourselves & have a super weekend!

As I was looking at all of the wonderful people here zapping so many other great people here, I have a huge smile on my face!!!:wat:

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everybody who has made other people's day just a little brighter. :bowdown:

There seems to be a trend of people needing a little pick me up lately and those wonderful people who have taken the opportunity to do so are very special!!!

This is what makes this such a magical place for me and I wanted to thank each and every one of you!!!

David

Bumping this back up to totally agree!! :) I have not been able to post much as of late, but I just love coming back on here and seeing all the zapping that keeps going and going! Just wanted to take the opportunity to once again thank everyone who zaps and makes someone's day a little brighter with the thought, and also congratulate everyone who has been a recipient of someone else's kindness! :hug: It's a great feeling all around, to be zapped and to zap! ^.^

So having just got back from an amazing trip, it is again time to thank everybody for their kindness here. We felt so much love from so many people here!!! We love you all!!!

Very well said. I wish I could zap more often. My meager collection makes it hard for me. It's nice to see people helping each other.

Back