• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thanks Melissa (Mali87)!!

ZAPPED! Thanks Melissa (Mali87)!!

kmorrison07

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I just wanted to take the time to say how blessed I am to have some great friends here at DPF. My husband handed me a package from Melissa (Mali87) which I thought looked larger than I would expected for just pins and when I opened it, there were some gifts for my future child. As many of you know, this will be my first child so its definitely a special time in my life...not to mention the gifts Melissa gave me are the first ones I received for my child and will be treasured. I am really thankful for the gifts, the wonderful card, and of course the pins. Thanks so much for getting me the Mulan marquee (alot prettier in person) and for helping me pick up the lady and the tramp train pin. You really are one of the nicest and most generous person I've met here at DPF :)

peanut2.jpg

peanut1.jpg

So cute!! Congrats on the zap!! And definitely a congrats on the baby!! They're such a blessing and joy... Until they start talking back and act like they're 3 going 13!! :facepalm: Lol but it's an amazing feeling being a parent congrats!!

Kristine you are more than welcome! <3 It was fun picking out the gifts and I'm glad u liked them! :hug: <3 <3 <3

And thank u all for the kind words and congrats for mama-to-be ;) <3

Great looking out for the community Melissa, you are becoming fancy.

Heeeeee :3 Shucks idk about fannnncy (that's more ur style ;)), just a kind gesture for a great pin pal! And goodness having a baby seems so exciting! I'm already so excited for her!!!:lol:

Great looking out for the community Melissa, you are becoming fancy.

Heeeeee :3 Shucks idk about fannnncy (that's more ur style ;)), just a kind gesture for a great pin pal! And goodness having a baby seems so exciting! I'm already so excited for her!!!:lol:

Ha! Everybody is saying FANCY now :)

Melissa is awesome and very helpful in the pin community. Congrats on an awesome zap!!

Ha! Everybody is saying FANCY now :)

Melissa is awesome and very helpful in the pin community. Congrats on an awesome zap!!

Yes it seems like FANCY is the word of the month lol That's ok I like it! Oh and the word spiffy too XD

Aww Thanks Joey! <3 Ur a pretty awesome fancy DPF member yourself!! ;P

Back