• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thanks to Evilos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Evilos

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi, Jared here from Show Me The Pins. We want to thank Christopher Avalos (www.evilos.com) for generously blind trading one of his awesome custom LE 100 Vinylmation TRON pins! We appreciate the support. Thanks Christopher!

Hi, Jared here from Show Me The Pins. We want to thank Christopher Avalos (www.evilos.com) for generously blind trading one of his awesome custom LE 100 Vinylmation TRON pins! We appreciate the support. Thanks Christopher!

You know it!!! Good luck with the project, feel free to trade or sell it (or keep it). Im sure you could get some good stuff for it. Can't wait to follow the project well into the future. Keep up the great work, its pin fans like you that keep this hobby fun.

Hi Judy. I would consider trading mine, since that's the whole idea behind our project, but I would need something pretty good in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back