• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thanks to iamdisneydan!!!

ZAPPED! Thanks to iamdisneydan!!!

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So, normally our packages go to a package center, and I get notification that they are there to pick up. For some odd reason, there was a surprise package that arrived in our mailbox instead yesterday. It was a trade with Dan (iamdisneydan) and his son Max. Now, I knew to expect the trade, so that wasn't a surprise, but I also received a great zap from them to add to my Stitch collection. But, that wasn't all. There was a wonderful note in there from Dan and Max that was honestly the highlight of my day yesterday, thanking me for trading with them over these last few years. What's really funny about this all though is that Dan was actually the one that introduced me to the Forum here, so it''s even that much more special to me to have gotten this note. It's things like this that make me love pin trading and the fun that it always brings along with it.

Thank you so much Dan and Max!!!! :)

Back