• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The best lanyard ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best lanyard ever!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Milk my Duds! I just got the most amazing lanyard through the mail today, from the amazingly talented Wyllieam! Its themed on the coolest Disney Villain (in my opinion!); his most royal puffyness... I mean... candyness... KING CANDY!

attachment.php

And here it is next to my completed... but small, King Candy pin collection! Its soooo cool! Thaaaaank yooooooou! It is such a beautiful lanyard!

tumblr_mh3khe3u311r6x83mo5_500.gif

I will be using it for my King Candy pins, and any new pins of him that are released... along with Sour Bill... and of course... Turbo (pleeeeeeease make a Turbo pin Disney!).

Ya probably thinking... that looks a bit short... well yes, I had to ask for a short lanyard as I am pretty short myself! :D

Thank you everyone! It is really cool! Of course now I'm not sure what to use as a medal... there isn't anything that would suit the theme out at the moment...!

Hopefully there will be more King Candy/Sour Bill pins soon! :D

Indeed! King Candy pins with him not in the same pose too! lol Maybe one with his racing gear on in his car? Or in Boss Form? We definitely need some Turbo pins! And Sour Bill pins are a must! :D

Cool lanyard. Are there really only four King Candy pins? That's crazy! I'm sure there will be more, wir is popular!

Thanks guys. :) And yeah there are currently only four pins of King Candy, and three are in the same pose. We really need more pins of him, he's an awesome Disney Villain... and I hope he gets put into the main Villain line-up... please, please, please, please Disney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back