• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Cat's meow. And a few other friends. (Image Heavy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cat's meow. And a few other friends. (Image Heavy).

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
These are a few of my smaller framed pin sets. It took many years and I had to sell many organs to acquire most of the pins. ;)

Finding Nemo and Fox and the Hound backgrounds are actual scenes from the movies that I had printed into photo backgrounds. Baby Tigger background are scrapbook supplies I used to create the nursery. And the "Marie as..." frame are all fantasy pins.

FGpc6Sf.jpg

JEVQYEY.jpg

0mxeUGv.jpg

UwPmtXz.jpg

lNUEXwF.jpg

dQAD4ye.jpg

FgPNFaX.jpg

S5iOM8e.jpg
4nyNEWv.jpg
ykgcKOe.jpg

If anyone is crafty with PS or other similar art programs and would be willing to, I could really use some help on another background I'm trying to create for my cat train pin set released at DSSH a few years ago. I have the background picture, I just can't get it to resize proportionally without eye injury distortion while also trying to add railroad tracks.

*Not sure if these photos will appear correctly. Hoping for the best; apologize if they get cropped to short.

Fantastic pins!! As a fellow cat collector, I'm totally jealous!!

EDIT: We actually have many common collections: Stitch, Cats, Winnie the Pooh. You obviously have good taste!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back