• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Disney Pincast

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Disney Pincast

disneypincaster

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who may not know about us I would like to introduce you to “The Disney Pincastâ€.
We are the only podcast dedicated to the world of Disney pins.
Each week we bring you:

• The latest in Disney pin news
  • A list of both upcoming Disney and Fan sponsored pin meets from around the country and the world
  • All the latest releases from the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts
  • And finally various segments each week that include interviews with Artists and Designers from the Disney Design Group. The folks that are responsible for these pins we love so much!!
So please search for us on I-Tunes or head to our website www.disneypincast.com and join in our fun!!!

All the Best,

John Rick
Founder Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders
Host- The Disney Pincast
Contributing Writer- Celebrations magazine

Sounds great. Maybe you can hook up with the mods and have a special part of the forum to recap each show to share with the poeple who were not able to listen.

hope your still getting loads of people listening John! This is one of the best podcasts I've ever listen to! Keep up the great work!

hope your still getting loads of people listening John! This is one of the best podcasts I've ever listen to! Keep up the great work!

Will agree to that!! Always tune in to have a listen & there's a lot of interesting talk - thanks & keep ujp the great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back