• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The DPF Pin Bag Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DPF Pin Bag Giveaway!

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DPF is proud to announce:

contest1.gif

Up for grabs is this handy dandy Disney Pin Forum embroidered pin bag! The bag features four zippered pin pages, extra pockets for storage, and a convenient shoulder strap. The bag itself measures 12"x9" and has the DPF logo and URL embroidered on the front. This contest is for one (1) bag and ends 11:59 PM PST November 28, 2010. Got all that? Good, now here's how to enter:

The Rules

• Each contestant must post at least once in this thread.
  • Only one entry per member, regardless of how many posts are made in this thread.
  • Each contestant must have a minimum total post count of 25 by the end of the contest.
  • Disney Pin Forum staff members are not eligible for this contest.
That's it! Simple, eh? Remember, only one entry per person. One winner will be randomly selected from a list of all qualifying contestants and will be announced November 29, 2010. That could be you!

Remember, you need a minimum of 25 overall posts by the time the contest ends. Those posts could be in different threads or they could even be all in this thread! List the alphabet, count to 25, we just want you posting! But while you're at it, you might as well engage in other threads other members have started or even start your own! ;)

These rules are, of course, subject to change, but we're pretty sure we've covered everything.

We look forward to everyone's posts. Thanks for participating and good luck!

Good luck to me. :)

That bag would look awsome when my son opens his Christmas gift and finds a new bag that can hold all of his vinylmations pins and all the new ones that are and will come out. And in the pockets inside will hold the DPF backing cards that we can hand out at future trade events.

Good Luck everyone! I'd Like to thank the Mods and other powerful folk who run the forum, you guys are awesome! And thanks, obviously to all the members who make this forum a great place to meet, chat, buy or trade!

Oo, I've never had a pin bag before.

Although I'm sure I won't win it. But it's ok, because I'm used to getting by without all nice things Disney. I'm so glad you guys have your theme parks and resorts - and if you don't, you at least have access to a Disney Store.

But don't mind me, I'm quite happy sitting all alone here in the corner. Don't let me rain on your parade by letting me win that wonderful pin bag...

:eeyore:

Wishing myself lots and lots of luck (and a little luck to the rest of you too). I really NEED that bag. I'd be a walking, talking, billboard (due to my size) for the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back