• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Great Re-organization Caper of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Re-organization Caper of 2011

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Finally, after trying and failing for three years, I finally got my pin bags organized. Still have the boxes and 1 more bag, but progress is made. Thought I'd post some of my pins. The End.jpgrPage 1.jpgePage 3.jpg Page 4.jpggPage 2.jpgoPage 5.jpgePage 8.jpgsPage 7.jpg:Page 9.jpg
Page 6.jpg

SO impressive! Just amazing to look at ! My little guy (7) loves the Cheshire cat and has a (very modest) collection. I can't wait to show him your gorgeous boards when he comes home from school! Thanks for sharing!

--Laura :drool:

I feel like throwing up!

You have some pins I have been searching 7 years for! haha

I see you go the Cheshire photo booth! Congrats!

And you have the ENTIRE film strip series? I have ONE! Super jealous!

Can I ask how you got the film strips and the White Rabbit Masterpiece?

I feel like throwing up!

You have some pins I have been searching 7 years for! haha

I see you go the Cheshire photo booth! Congrats!

And you have the ENTIRE film strip series? I have ONE! Super jealous!

Can I ask how you got the film strips and the White Rabbit Masterpiece?

I got the Masterpiece pieces almost by accident. I went to an event at the Disney Store in Boynton Beach Mall and meet a lady who had them. She offered to sell them to me at a reasonable (and I mean REASONABLE) price and I took them. Just one of those starting up a conversation with a stranger things. I know they are real since she told me where and how she got them. I got the Masterpiece from someone on the boards.

I just love your Alice collection! My middle name is Alice, after Alice in Wonderland, so this movie will always hold a special place in my heart :)

Thank you all for the nice words. I have a lot of Alice framed sets and pins I have framed and I hope to post those once I get them organized. I've run out of wall space since I also collect original art work.

I got the Masterpiece pieces almost by accident. I went to an event at the Disney Store in Boynton Beach Mall and meet a lady who had them. She offered to sell them to me at a reasonable (and I mean REASONABLE) price and I took them. Just one of those starting up a conversation with a stranger things. I know they are real since she told me where and how she got them. I got the Masterpiece from someone on the boards.

The lady offered to sell you the White Rabbit Masterpiece or the film strip pins? The film strip pins are of course real pins, like all other pins, but they are unauthorized which means Disney never sold them. I still want them though!

She offered me the entire set of film strips. We were discussing why Disney didn't sell something like those since we liked them. She was an older lady, well, older than me and I was 61 at the time, and she wanted them to go to someone who would treasure them. I turned out to be that person. Right place, right time. Lucky me!!!

She offered me the entire set of film strips. We were discussing why Disney didn't sell something like those since we liked them. She was an older lady, well, older than me and I was 61 at the time, and she wanted them to go to someone who would treasure them. I turned out to be that person. Right place, right time. Lucky me!!!

That is really great! I'm glad someone who actually and truly collects Alice got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back