• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Great Re-organization Caper of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beautiful, I don,t think I have ever seen that many gorgeous Alice pins at one time before, congratulations, your pin books look amazing, and thank you for posting all the wonderful pictures

*FAINT*

Wow, I knew you had an awesome collection but oh my goodness! I am crazy jealous! hehe You have so many amazing pins. I see tons of them I want but none more than those LE50 film frame pins! I LOVE those. Seriously amazing. I would sit at your house in awe just browsing your collection for hours. lol

Thanks for sharing!

margaret one day when i grow up i want to be just like you.lol.your collection is awe inspiring to alice traders its just awesome,im lost for words i want to jump in the screen grab your books and sign out of the forum before anyone finds out about my thievery.oh if only my screen was a magic looking glass.just gorgeous.

Yowza Margaret!

:cheshire: What a fun collection of amazing, beautiful and clearly well-organized pins.

Bravo and thank you so much for sharing
:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back