Sold/Ended: The "I Hate My Job!" Sale

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by Addicted to Alice Pins, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    91   0   0

Wish I could afford to buy the Alice/March Hare PODM - that's a cute one! But sadly, no cash flow available. :(

2. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Because the other day while sorting through stuff in my room, I moved something and found the PODMs and realized (a) I haven't looked at them in at least a year and furthermore (b) I keep forgetting that I even own them. HA. I don't need 10 of something I can't recall owning. I am drowning in stuff (not money, unfortunately :D ) so I picked my favorite PODM to keep and I'm selling the rest!

Alas, that was the first pin to go in this revived thread. HA. But I am super-glad you got your new pins in time for Christmas. <3 And maybe you'll find something else you like. :D

To all: Don't forget, you can make offers on the PODMs. I tried to be reasonable in pricing based on the scenes, etc, but there were very few on eBay (active or sold) to use as a benchmark.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    timeerkat likes this.
  3. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Bump! These pins need new homes! Treat yourself to something you wish you'd gotten for Christmas! :D

starry_solo likes this.
  4. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    520   0   0

If I collected Wonderland PODMs, I'd be all over them ;)

5. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    171   0   0

I really love the March Hare & Alice PODM. Like really love! But I got what I wanted for Christmas (Japan), and unfortunately the credit card wants to be paid for it now.

Good news is that we already have 3/4ths of the CC points to get another free ticket back to Japan, so hopefully in the 3 years (my current schedule for a return trip) we'll have enough for 2 free tickets. Although, Jason seems to think he might want to use the points to go somewhere he wants to go... we've only been married 20 years, but whatever. :D

starry_solo likes this.
  6. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

I hate my job. Buy my pins so I can afford to quit! (Hahaha if only)

starry_solo likes this.
  7. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    114   0   0

If you still have them, I will take the following:

HKDL Alice train $25
    Tea Time in Paris $12

Send me Paypal and total if available.

Thanks!

8. BigHow

BigHow New Member