• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! The "I Hate My Job!" Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! The "I Hate My Job!" Sale
Wish I could afford to buy the Alice/March Hare PODM - that's a cute one! But sadly, no cash flow available. :(

Why are you selling your PODMS @Addicted to Alice Pins ???

Because the other day while sorting through stuff in my room, I moved something and found the PODMs and realized (a) I haven't looked at them in at least a year and furthermore (b) I keep forgetting that I even own them. HA. I don't need 10 of something I can't recall owning. I am drowning in stuff (not money, unfortunately :D ) so I picked my favorite PODM to keep and I'm selling the rest!

I love my new pins! Now I feel like I need that White Rabbit in the top hat....

Alas, that was the first pin to go in this revived thread. HA. But I am super-glad you got your new pins in time for Christmas. <3 And maybe you'll find something else you like. :D

To all: Don't forget, you can make offers on the PODMs. I tried to be reasonable in pricing based on the scenes, etc, but there were very few on eBay (active or sold) to use as a benchmark.

Last edited:
I really love the March Hare & Alice PODM. Like really love! But I got what I wanted for Christmas (Japan), and unfortunately the credit card wants to be paid for it now.

Good news is that we already have 3/4ths of the CC points to get another free ticket back to Japan, so hopefully in the 3 years (my current schedule for a return trip) we'll have enough for 2 free tickets. Although, Jason seems to think he might want to use the points to go somewhere he wants to go... we've only been married 20 years, but whatever. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back