• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Little Mermaid Broadway Musical Collectible Doll.. LOOKING FOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Little Mermaid Broadway Musical Collectible Doll.. LOOKING FOR!

SeahorseSurprise

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION: I WILL NOT PAY ABOVE A THOUSAND DOLLARS! I will require 4 pictures please. Condition has to be Mint or Near mint.

I am looking for the doll listed above. YES, I have tried Ebay and Amazon for about a year. Hopefully.. one of you will make my christmas merrry.

3386198204_545a53c57e.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I have this doll an I'm thinking that we could come to an agreement on the price. I have plenty of pictures!Message me if u r still instrested!! :)

I have plenty of photos and can post them on here is you would like or you can private message me! :) Thanks

I have plenty of photos and can post them on here is you would like or you can private message me! :) Thanks

I have this doll, mint condition. Want $900...need that amount to pay for rent.

ATTENTION: I WILL NOT PAY ABOVE A THOUSAND DOLLARS! I will require 4 pictures please. Condition has to be Mint or Near mint.

I am looking for the doll listed above. YES, I have tried Ebay and Amazon for about a year. Hopefully.. one of you will make my christmas merrry.

3386198204_545a53c57e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back