• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The most AMAZING zap from Rache aka imaok4u.

ZAPPED! The most AMAZING zap from Rache aka imaok4u.

charlottetowell

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So...last week I made a trade with the amazing Rache aka imaok4u...
and this morning there's a large box delivered...
"hmmm" I think, "who could this be from?"....

Then I see Rachel's name on the box as the sender....

Im intrigued as we only traded for 1 pin......

I begin to open the box.....

Wow, a pretty card and note telling me she's sent some items to "brighten up my mailbox!"....
So I delve further into the box...

And wow!!!

My wonderful LE 125 up pin I traded for...

and as a bonus she sent me some brave pins...

some cute pez sweets!!

and some magazines, and most amazingly of all she sent me a patch from her military uniform which I will treasure :)

thank you thank you thank you Rache

and the best part is....
I've made a lovely new friend!

Thanks for really making my day xxxxxxxxx

Rachel is Amazing! And very generous and sweet! She has 2 toy story pins I have been after for her...but they are so difficult to get! But all that to say she is very thoughtful and friendly. Great zap imok4u! Congratulations Charlottetowell! You made an amazing friend for life! Congrats on the great zap!

Wow that came quick!!! So happy you like everything! Enjoy! I'll respond to your PM later, but very happy it got delivered successfully!

Back