• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Name's MyLittleMegara. My friends call me Meg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Name's MyLittleMegara. My friends call me Meg.

MyLittleMegara

Hybrid of Megara and Anna
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least, my internet friends call me Megara Rarity or MyLittleMegara.

I'm a cross between Meg, Anna, Rapunzel, and Alice with a splash of Wendy. Meg and Anna are the most dominant, though.

Basically, I'm new here and am primarily a collector of Disney dolls and My Little Ponies (if anyone wants to keep their fingers crossed for me and the new Frozen LE releases that would be good, hahahaha!) although I do have a few treasured pins and a few not so treasured pins for the purposes of trading, selling, etc. I thought this forum would be a good place to get my feet wet in the pin collecting world and to get advice for doll collecting.

I can't wait to meet everyone! What if I meet... the one (who helps me get a grail doll?)

YAY!:p

Also, please let me know if you are looking for a 1997 My First Ariel doll- I understand that she's pretty hard to come by and I happen to be selling one, so if anybody is interested, I'd love to help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back