• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The OFFICIAL "Hello to all the lurkers!" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OFFICIAL "Hello to all the lurkers!" thread

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
spyme.gif
We see you! :wavey:

Maybe we can get them to say hello. :anxious:

Good Morning,
I suppose I'm more of a lurker than poster. I'll try to post more here, I do like the new forum :)
Roxane

I lurked on Dizpins daily with under 100 posts(I joined in 2000). I miss Dizpins, but I'm glad you started this forum.

Good Morning,
I suppose I'm more of a lurker than poster. I'll try to post more here, I do like the new forum :)
Roxane

A big WELCOME to you both and we are proud to have you on the Boards. Now that wasn't so hard was it? You just write a few words and you instantly get hundreds of new friends. Glad to have you here.

So happy that the 3 of you have decided to come out of the "lurker's closet" ~ so to speak! You are welcome to speak freely, here!

Well I lurked on dizpins but here I've been more active, everyone is very very nice (I've already got some trades/buys in the works!) and I'm really glad I was invited over!! :) I hope to make some new friends here. :)

Hooray for Roxanne and Suzanneb! And bravo for Pixiewings--with 30 posts (as of when I'm typing this), you are definitely a reformed lurker! Bricklayer promised you a lot of smilies, so here are some. :rock::):):rock::):):rock::):):rock::wavey::rock::):):rock::):):rock::):):rock:

I'm fairly quiet, especially when you compare my post count with a lot of people's, but I'm trying to be more active! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back