• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Plot Thickens!

ZAPPED! The Plot Thickens!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
I received this package while I was away for vacation/watching my brother's dogs. From what I understand from my mother, during the witching hour, a portal opened up from the underworld. Out pops a horseless carriage with no driver. This package was thrown from the window at our doorstep. After which, clip-clops of horses galloping were heard by everyone in the neighborhood.

lzc9k5b_d.jpg

BUT CHECK OUT THIS TOTALLY AWESOME PIN!
Thank you (youse?) ZZP for this wonderful pin I am totally not worthy of. I tried getting this pin wayyyy back when it first came out, but as anyone who can remember back to 2013 knows, Frozen was going for hundreds of dollars at the time with so much scarcity in merchandise. I didn't even get my first Anna pin until 2014 when OE pins started showing up at the parks. Then my half my Anna pins were accidentally thrown in the garbage. Thankfully, I have all but two of those back now. And THIS. If I ever find out who did this, there will be a zapping war to be had like no other the world has seen before. This is so very generous.

How neat is this! Congratulations!

Wait! I have seen that symbol before! It is the cloak, the resurrection stone and the elder wand plus a few extra squigglies! LOL

Last edited:
Back