• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The start of my Jungle Book collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The start of my Jungle Book collection!

jonnyspins88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the start of my jungle book collection I adore every pin that I have so far and i just got another in the mail today! YAY!!!! I cant wait to add to it soon! :D

junglebookpins_zpsf221c6dd.jpg

Last edited:
Great start! There aren't too many Jungle Book collectors but I feel that this movie has some of the coolest pins!

Yeah id love a nice painted jungle scene ;) and thanks guys I really love the jungle book movie, I always have since I was a kid :) I adore the pins there's some really nice pins and I hope to get the newly released set soon as well :)

Hi I have a few jungle book pins, yet to add to traders
will sort out and let you know what I have
also UK based
Nice collection so far,enjoy xxxx

Just got zapped by CheshireCat (Charlie) so here is my newest edition to the collection :) the DSF King Louie :) Soooo happy
12AE13E3-C80E-412C-8E02-CF51A125CA89_zpsr3zxatcj.jpg

I have a set of JB pins you might be interested in (unless they are the same one's Echo offered?) just in case here are the pin pic numbers: 81203, 04, 05, 06.
It's the Walt's Classic Collection - The Jungle Book. I have been holding onto them, because I want to trade as a set.
Good luck with you collection.
Connie
P.S. crginoc2001 is my Pin Pics user id.

Hi guys!!! sorry ive been away for a while but however whilst ive been away ive come across a few new additions to my collection and a brand new hand painted pin board (thanks for that goes to my girlfriend). Ive recently acquired a Piece of Disney movies film cell pin, 2 new sets and a few other bits and bobs along the way, I'm absolutely chuffed with these additions and cant wait for my collection to continue grow in the near future!!!

FEEEE25E-6725-479E-8120-2D9E7DED2201_zpsx1sp4tye.jpg

6D2F0D3C-3CCE-4786-83E4-EF5FD303D00C_zpsadfslh6z.jpg

C91C429B-6ED3-403E-B5EE-E9CEA85221C1_zpsnjbnbtq9.jpg

I will be back soon with more news on how my collection is growing and I will be sure to keep you all posted with any new editions :)

I adore my little collection its definitely getting bigger and bigger! aww yay!! dont spend to much though!!! ;)

SUPER cute collection! I love, love, LOVE your Bagheera pin. I've noticed there aren't nearly enough pins of him.

(Can you tell he's my favorite Jungle Book character? LOL.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back