• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The sweetest Zap ever!!!

ZAPPED! The sweetest Zap ever!!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I got the most delightful surprise today as I was opening my mail! A large envelope which said it was from Ghirardelli, like, the store. And I'm thinking "Okay... Have I ordered something in my sleep again...."

But no!

a2bb5de3a52ffa3137fac06fde25cbbd.jpg

It's a pack of hot coco, a deliciously sweet note, and a gift card from Ann / Addicted to Alice Pins!!!! In our messaging back and forth about the Alice pin release last week, I mentioned that I usually treat myself to a Ghirardelli milkshake after big pickups. But they're so expensive! SO SHE SENT ME A FREAKING GIFT CARD AS A THANK YOU FOR THE PICKUPS!!!

This is, for real, way too kind and totally out of the blue. I'm so so so excited and can't wait to chow down on my milkshake tomorrow!!! <3 Ann, you the real mvp.

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

As my BFF will tell you, my saving grace is that I *know* when I'm being a total PITA (I call it "charming" ;)) and appreciate anyone who puts up with me!

Ha ha ha, if anyone deserves a treat, it's you! Enjoy!

(PS: So glad they included cocoa! I'm sure it's only 412 degrees in FL right now ... Ha ha.)

Great zap, Merlin! This could be your new angle: "Will pick up at cost and surprise ice cream treats." :bigthumb:

(PS: So glad they included cocoa! I'm sure it's only 412 degrees in FL right now ... Ha ha.)

It is currently only 412 degrees here in central FL. But as a native, I've found the best thing to do with the hot cocoa packets is to mix them into a vanilla milkshake at home. Or, you can add them to other ice cream flavors if you wanted to. You can also add extra milk and ice to make it more slushie but sometimes that can backfire and water down the taste. Just depends on how fast it takes you to consume the pleasure. :D

Ooo very nice!! And YUMMY!! If you want to make the hot chocolate a cool drink, just add ice cream to it!! There's never a bad way to have CHOCOLATE!! In my humble opinion that is! :yum: Congrats on the sweet zap and big HIGH 5 to you Ann (Addicted to Alice Pins)!! :cheshire:

big HIGH 5 to you Ann (Addicted to Alice Pins)!! :cheshire:

Naw, I didn't do nuffin'. The people who deserve high 5s (and more) are Merlin, Speezard/Room41More/Shelterkat, and Timeerkat. They are good-hearted people, yes, but their time & energy & kindness in offering pick-ups to other pin peeps should not be taken for granted. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back