• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Wizard zapped my daughter

ZAPPED! The Wizard zapped my daughter

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I was looking for some collar pins that my daughter discovered while trading with cm's this summer. Her being the animal lover she is of course needed to try to complete that set. Today she received her first pin mail, actually her first mail period! Lol Merlin zapped her Marie, who she quickly added to her collection along with the Minnie that also stow away. She was so excited and says "thank you!" Merlin. I do too!

Last edited:
She found it at a garage sale and liked it because it has turquoise. Lo and behold it turned out to be perfect for her pins.

Congrats on the zap! Love the narrow long board, kinda want one above the door to my room now... XD

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back