• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! There's a Snake in my Bubble Mailer!

ZAPPED! There's a Snake in my Bubble Mailer!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
After winning some Snow White pins in Rasputin's recent games, I naturally had to check with AshleyV to see if she needed one! So we set up a quick trade and off it went! Easy peasy, right?

WRONG!

Ashley wasn't satisfied with just sending me any old pin. Nooooooooooo. So she followed up with a sneaky Zap!

5c3d9f7061881dd114cf8e5a9bd32f53.jpg

Thank you, Ashley! This totally caught me off guard and I love it so much!!! To the Jafar Board it goes!! :D

Thanks again, Ashley!! You're the best!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Muahaha, my plan worked! So glad I could help out with one of your collections, and thank you for getting me the Snow White pin! :)

Back