• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

These were going to be pin boards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were going to be pin boards....

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I made these today after a thread I started with how to make a pin board, but now that I see them I think I love them too much to put pins in them!! Now, I know the design is not original, BUT, I still actually took the time to draw it out and all that stuff, and now I"m debating about painting them... Thoughts?

I wonder if you could have them scanned and then printed on another material, then you could put pins on one version and keep a copy (or the original) untouched/painted? I'd like to see them painted, but they'd also look great as pin boards, so why not both?!

I wonder if you could have them scanned and then printed on another material, then you could put pins on one version and keep a copy (or the original) untouched/painted? I'd like to see them painted, but they'd also look great as pin boards, so why not both?!
That's a fun idea, I hadn't thought of that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back