• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thinning Out my Traders Pin Sale! Updated 8/13/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinning Out my Traders Pin Sale! Updated 8/13/11!

Cronus20

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi Everyone, it's time for the traders to be thinned out, as looking at boxes upon boxes of traders is cool, but becoming uncontrollable. Shipping will be $2.50 for the first pin, $0.25 each additional. If many pins are bought at once, I will find the lowest shipping and once you've confirmed, send it to you that way. Every shipment will come with delivery confirmation. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. You can email me at cronus20@hotmail.com or PM with any questions or requests, although email will probably be read first. If you think a certain pin may be priced a bit high, feel free to ask. More Updates to come, and thanks for looking.

$2/ TRADER pins ($1.50 per pin for a lot of 20 or more trader pins) Below is an EXAMPLE of pins you will get. I will DO MY BEST to NOT include scrappers/counterfeits.

$8

$10

$15

$20

$25

$30

$35

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, when I posted my thread, what I did to get the thumbnails to work was push the top left button that says "Switch Editor to WYSIWYG Mode." Then I opened a separate wepage and went to my pinpics traders on gallery view. I just dragged and dropped the pictures into the posting window and it included the link and everything. Very easy! I'm using Mozilla Firefox too, by the way. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back