• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: This Auction is the Cat's Meow! Ends October 3rd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: This Auction is the Cat's Meow! Ends October 3rd!!
This is @Poohlady5 jumping in with a last minute bid to liven up this sleepy auction:
giphy.gif

7qUS.gif

Oof! New leaderboard:

1) @Poohlady5 - Merida Rides Again!
2) @Booger1964 - Spoopy Carl
3) @MerlinEmrys - Sweet Sweet Topiary

Thank you all so much for all the awesome bids so far! Ends tonight at midnight! Plenty of time to throw your cat in the ring!!

Hat. I mean hat.

Sorry that this too so long to decide but both @Booger1964 and @Poohlady5 had excellent bids and it's been so hard to decide between them. I think, in the end, while that mushroom cat meme is absolutely amazing, I think the win goes to @Poohlady5 and Merida. It's just such a pretty pin!

Thank you all so much for a great auction!!! Now for sleep.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back