• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is a couple of things I have laying about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a couple of things I have laying about...

Bellecat22

Sandy
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
DalmatianFrame.jpg

FramedCastlePins.jpg

FramedHauntedMansionPins.jpg

Don't know why the first one came out so big and the others so small... odd really :sad:

I'll have to take new pictures of the other two when I get a chance.

OMG! Lizzie would kill for that! If you dont know my Daughter, everyone who does knows she collects Dalmatiand and has all of those and more but your idea with the picture is to die for.
How totally awesome (ok and cute too...lol)

Very nice idea.

What did you use for the background :) was it from a sticker book or original image? something else entirely?
Thanks for posting it :) they are great :)

The Dalmatian one was actually a screen saver that had some of the Dalmatians coming down the stairs and sitting on the rug. I saved it and some how managed to erase them from the image. I was going to make a huge frame with 99 puppies and Pongo and Perdita but I got sick of waiting and just made that instead. Thanks for the compliments. :)

Last edited:
Cute! I'll have to show this to my daughter. she really isn't in to pins but she loves the Dalmations. TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back