• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is love, little mermaid LE 25 set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is love, little mermaid LE 25 set...

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Okay, so I know that I'm really going out on a limb here. But basically, The Ariel and Eric pin of this set:Pin 27872: WDW - This is Love - Love as Wide as the Ocean is pretty much that one pin that I've wanted for forever, and never thought there was a chance of me getting it, with it being LE 25 and everything. So anyways, Theres been one of these sitting on ebay for a while so I guess I just thought I should post this in case there was ANYONE that wanted the other 2 pins in the set- Although I know they're not as sought after as the Ariel and Eric one. So anyways, I was thinking that for just the bottom pin, I would pay $300, and the frame and other 2 pins would be $279. I would feel kinda bad for breaking up such a rare set but... I really want this pin, lol. Anyways, I really hope someone responds because I would feel super lame if no one did :lol:

So... hopefully someone is as Ariel crazed as me!
Zoe

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=27872
pin27872

If you split the frame up as a separate price I'd be interested in just the frame. :)

edit: actually you'll probably have better luck finding someone who wants the pins and the frame, so you should probably keep them together.

Last edited:
Also, it looks like there's one person trading it on pinpics... have you tried contacting them to see what they want? Maybe you could buy a pin to trade for cheaper and thus lower the price for the co-op :)

Aw thank you! If anyone is interested in just the pins I'll let you know about the frame :) and I have contacted them asking what the wanted for it, and they haven't really given me a specific pin that they want for it. Oh well! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back