• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This is so exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so exciting!

Stacyt23

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so glad I found this forum to share in my obsession with pin trading! Hello everyone! Looking forward to learning more and hopefully trading some! :)

Hi! Have you decided what you want to collect?
Woohoo! We're all obsessed here :) Welcome to the forum! What do you collect?
currently i dont have much of a collection going but i really love Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Frozen, Tangled, Tink and Lady and the Tramp.
Not much of a collection since i learned a while ago that most of the pins i picked up from the parks in those categories were fakes so now my goals have been mainly to try to pick up real ones and get something going :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back