• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This might be pinpics not us but....

This might be pinpics not us but....

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Has anyone else noticed that when you click on someones trade, wants or match trade/wants here on DPF it isnt working right? It is from their end or is it perhaps that DPF needs to change something in the linkage due to their new system?

I keep getting this error:

[h=1]No data received[/h]Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
[h=2]Here are some suggestions:[/h]

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

I noticed it today. I click on the link and it doesn't work. I click on it a second time and then it will take me to pinpics.

I'm not so sure if it is pinpics or not. I have had some server issues with DPF today as well. I click on a thread and it gives me a server try again error but when i clieck on it a second time it works (same as tyleet with the pinpics links).

I also had the error on DPF today. I was so irritated because I had a lot of stuff to post. haha It seems to be working ok now. I've been able to post without issue.

Back