• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This ZAP is a Duck-blur! Woo-oo!

ZAPPED! This ZAP is a Duck-blur! Woo-oo!

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I received a pick up package from @pretty Omi today and she put in some very sweet zaps! First off was a huge bag of peanut butter M&M eggs. My husband claimed those immediately. I'll make him share.

Then there were some great ducks that came along for the ride! A Donald Duck sticker from Shanghai, a Scrooge McDuck keychain, and an amazing nephews pin from TDL. This was a very wonderful Ducktales themed zap! Thank you so much, Omi! (I'm still bouncing and singing the theme song.)
c325dbd3aaef33723a9f07c1aff00e8d.jpg
7144c11a9cdcc513cf10cf684ea3ee7b.jpg
d9259362fa473665928bd0f18f9f97cb.gif

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I've told you about how I just randomly blurt out singing that theme song right? LOL
Wanted to say thanks for sponsoring me for the event! Couldn't find anything off your wants, but that Nephews pin wasn't on your owns either, and they were so cute AND GLITTERY! I figured hubby would snipe the chocolates, so that's why I sent a whole bag XD
Woo-oo!
tumblr_osf616ykQL1vouzb7o2_1280.gif

Back