Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland- Swarovski Sparrow Pendant replica- PLEASE HELP! :'(

Discussion in 'Completed "Other" Sales' started by PrincessxJasmine89, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessxJasmine89

PrincessxJasmine89 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Hi guys!

If you know me well you'll know that I am a HUGE Tim Burton fan, and one of my favourite Burton films is his 2010 re-imagining of Alice in Wonderland. During the first few months after the film was released in March 2010, Swarovski collaborated with Disney to create a line of Alice inspired jewellery- I fell IN LOVE with this collection!!!! I have many pieces from the set, and wear them regularly- too regularly it seems, as my favourite piece from the collection broke yesterday while I was wearing it out :'( I am SO upset, it wasn't only my favourite piece, it was a gift from my mum and also a part of a cosplay costume I'm working on :( This is the pendant I'm talking about, and is modelled after the one Alice herself wears in the film:

[​IMG][​IMG]

As I was wearing it around, my boyfriend commented that it looked different- I reached up to touch it and the whole sparrow from the face of the pendant had come off! :( I took it straight to Swarovski to see if it could be repaired, but being a limited item they said the part to repair it wouldn't be available :'(

If ANYONE knows anybody or anywhere selling this necklace (new or used, but in good condition with no missing parts), PLEASE get in touch with me via email or PM- I would love to add this necklace back into my collection, I'm so upset mine broke! I would also be willing to trade for this necklace (the pin trader in me offers this option! :lol:) from many others from the Alice line- contact me if you're interested!

Thank you SO much for reading this- I hope that one day I can once again own this wonderful pendant in its entirety! :lol: :hug: <3

-PrincessxJasmine89 <3 xox

p.s. Forgot to mention, there are other replicas of this necklace around- I remember some were sold at Hot Topic, and were more film accurate than the Swarovski version. At the moment, I am only interested in the Swarovski Sparrow Pendant, but that could change in the future if I have no luck finding this one!

2. PrincessxJasmine89

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

BUMP! Anyone at all!? <3

3. PrincessxJasmine89

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

4. blue2581

blue2581 Member

0   0   0

I don't know if you know, but if you have a swarovski store near you, they will fix your piece for you

5. PrincessxJasmine89

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Thanks for the suggestion, but as the pendant was limited they can't fix it for me because they don't have the necessary piece to fix it anymore :'( Thank you anyway though! :) <3

and with that... BUMP!

6. PrincessxJasmine89

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Buuuuumpity bump! <3 :)

7. TheAlyssadon

TheAlyssadon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    172   0   0

Sorry to hear about your necklace! :( I will keep my eyes open!

8. ACDuke

ACDuke New Member

0   0   0

I have this necklace and I want to sell it!

9. Sweet Cheshire

Sweet Cheshire Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

You have this necklace? I'm interested if you are selling. Do you have photos?

10. PrincessxJasmine89

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

PM sent a little while ago! :) Fingers crossed!!! <3 <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.