For Sale: Tinker Bell Allison Lefcort box sets

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by Toddandi, May 19, 2018.

1. Toddandi

Toddandi Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Hi Everyone,

Looking to sell my Tinker Bell Lefcort set of pins. All 5 pins in their unopened boxes and still have cellophane on them. $20 each plus shipping. PM if you would like more info or additional pics. From all I’ve read I believe this is the full set. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. disneyboysmousehouse

disneyboysmousehouse Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Hi Toddandi. You are correct, this is a complete set. I have the set matted and framed along with another Tink pin. They look great! Big, bold colorful pins. Good luck with your sale!!

3. Toddandi

Toddandi Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Thank you for clarifying!!!! It reads 5 but someone had told me there were 6.

4. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

There is a yellow one, but it was never put into circulation. Only artists proofs of that 6th one exist! So I'd consider this a complete set.

5. disneyboysmousehouse

disneyboysmousehouse Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Nope, only FIVE color variations in this series.This can be verified by researching the pins on pinpics.com. Also look at each pin box. Each box has 4 color variations printed on the box with the actual pin showing the fifth color variation, completing the 5 pin set.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

6. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

To be fair, that 6th pin was on pinpics:

Pin 84936 DLR - Allison Lefcort Color Portrait (Tinker Bell/Yellow) (ARTIST PROOF)

[​IMG]

Description:

**This is the Artist Proof version of a unreleased pin** This pin is a cancelled design from the Tinker Bell Color Portraits By Allison Lefcourt in 2002. This 6th design features Tinker Bell with a yellow background and silver accents. The backstamp of the pin reads: ©Disney Made in China ____/1953 This pin is stamped AP on the back **It is unknown why this pin was unreleased by Disney**

But as it was never circulated, it was probably scrapped from the series, so no need to be concerned about it.

7. Toddandi

Toddandi Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Excellent, great info, thank you!!!