• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tips on Deboxed Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips on Deboxed Dolls

celias90

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I was thinking of deboxing two of my 17" Disney LE Dolls (Belle and Blonde Rapunzel). I wanted to know how to keep them in good condition after deboxing them. I was thinking of posing them and placing them back in the sturdy display box they came in? Any tips, suggestions or anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :hsd:

I took my pocahontas designer doll out of the box, but then just kept displaying her in the plastic case. She's still in excellent condition, So this could work for your dolls also:)

Hello!
I was thinking of deboxing two of my 17" Disney LE Dolls (Belle and Blonde Rapunzel). I wanted to know how to keep them in good condition after deboxing them. I was thinking of posing them and placing them back in the sturdy display box they came in? Any tips, suggestions or anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :hsd:

You will want to get in touch with DRJ1828, who is our resident master of doll deboxing. DRJ1828 has deboxed many of the 17" dolls (Snow White, Belle, Blonde Rapunzel, and Mother Gothel), all of which the deboxing images may be found on the Doll Appreciation thread (I believe starting on page 6). My recommendation would be to still utilize the original boxes to display the dolls and keep them free from dust, especially since the boxes are definitely made for displaying the dolls just as they are with the clear windows on three sides of the box. You will most likely have a lot more fun being able to pose your dolls as you like them best, as opposed to the way they come in the factory restraints (which is often very static). :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back