• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Toddler Princess Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toddler Princess Set

vickichip7

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
An anyone who has a genuine set of these *please* help me out! I got a set off of eBay, so yes maybe I should've known better!

I didn't get Ariel but 5 out of the other 6 have the sort of sand paper backs and the pin trading logo. The other one has stamped Mickey heads but with a border - that's when alarm bells began to ring!

I know there were multiple production runs but I think they're all scrappers.

They're all very thin and light, are silver backed, except for one which is gold backed (Belle) but her dress is so yellow is almost bright green! Mulan's Cri-Kee is so indescript you wouldn't know it was him at all.

Any help on verifying them would be lovely, as well as what to say to the seller. I bought them a couple of weeks ago and positive feedback has already been exchanged.

The initial sets of these pins came out BEFORE the mickey pattern was put on the backs so the backs could be wither way. I know the mickey pattern ones are gold. Not sure of the old ones. I seem to remember them being silver but I could be wrong there. Also, if I remember right, they should have the little nubs on either side of the post. Wish I could be more help but that is all I know on these.

Wow that list has really grown in the last year and a half! I pretty much quit putting HM pins in my trader packages because of scrappers. Now I only put some in on request.

Last edited:
I have a brand new set in package for sale or trade.

It has the gold backs with Mickey heads.

p389-7448-2-11158 is the sku number on package.

Need to find someone with a set from when they first came out to verify if the regular "sand" backs are silver or gold. I know they were sold both ways.

I just can't be sure and so have asked the seller for a refund. I can't enjoy the pins while I'm not sure they're real!

Vicki I may well be looking to take you up on your offer. How much are you looking to get for the set? I'll also have a look at your trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back