• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Too anyone that sent pkgs to me from overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too anyone that sent pkgs to me from overseas

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I still have 4 trades lost and 1 pkg supposely coming
to whom I traded with I think you should go see if they were even shipped out
I have 2 pkgs from 12/24/10..I am really scared here that they are lost..one was multi-trade too

Judy

NOTE:My trade assist is OFF until all pkgs come in..I hate doing that,but I am getting alot of overseas requests

Last edited:
I am having a huge problem with mail too!

Most are receiving from me, but I'm not getting anything!

I have a trade from the UK, that neither of us has received!

It's crazy!

I hope you get your pins soon! I'm glad you got mine. :)

I also am waiting on 2 packages from overseas, a trade and a purchase. Going on 3+ weeks now and nothing! :(

Same here, both RivalStars and I are waiting for well over a month for packages from the UK, mine was a multi-trade also, nothing big, but still was really looking forward to those pins...still have faith and keeping fingers crossed though...

Please beware -- We had a multi trade with somone in the UK back in October. After we sent our pins, expecting the same from them -- we sent e-mail after e-mail and never received any response! Has now almost been 4 months and we are out 4 pins and a lot of frustration! I saved the pinpics id, saved the string of e-mails, and reported it to dizpins -- but nothing ever came of it. My daughter and I have since traded with several people overseas and have had not issues (as a matter of fact, this was the first time in 2+ years that something like this has ever happened to us). We just received a package from the UK this week, with no problem.

Not sure if it is appropriate to post the traders name/pinpics id/e-mail addresses here -- but if you would like them for your own protection, I would be happy to forward them to you if you PM me.

Please beware -- We had a multi trade with somone in the UK back in October. After we sent our pins, expecting the same from them -- we sent e-mail after e-mail and never received any response! Has now almost been 4 months and we are out 4 pins and a lot of frustration! I saved the pinpics id, saved the string of e-mails, and reported it to dizpins -- but nothing ever came of it. My daughter and I have since traded with several people overseas and have had not issues (as a matter of fact, this was the first time in 2+ years that something like this has ever happened to us). We just received a package from the UK this week, with no problem.

Not sure if it is appropriate to post the traders name/pinpics id/e-mail addresses here -- but if you would like them for your own protection, I would be happy to forward them to you if you PM me.

Is their email still active? I had a similar problem with someone in the UK that I came to find out was a long time scammer. I sent them a framed set and then they deactivated their email and then I saw that they had listed my set on ebay from the exact same location in the UK!!! Since the email was no longer valid I actually messaged the ebay name and told them that if they were the same person that I was informing them that I was going to report it to IC3 (internet fraud). The ebay member wrote me back claiming that it wasn't them and scolded me for saying such a thing to them. But, right after that happened, the hotmail email magically came back into use and they messaged me that they had 'heard' I never received their pins....yeah.... Well, over a month went buy and still nothing and I had pretty much given up when all of a sudden my framed set showed up in my mail!!! I was out quite a bit on the postage, but at least I got my pins back.

I wouldn't give up. I'd message them telling them that you will be filing a complaint via www.ic3.gov

hi its a shame that people do that sort of thing.
my trades overseas have so far been ok sent and recieved pins in less than a week.
i know a couple of fellow uk traders who have been havin trouble with customs,this may be slowing some trades up

I am still waiting on a non-pin related package from the Canary Islands from a friend of mine, she sent it the 20th of December and she says people are only getting the packages she sent now. She said it was due to some nasty storms in Europe that messed up the post, so hopefully everything will arrive safely to you soon (and to me, too!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back