• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Scam warning on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Scam warning on Pinpics

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I received a trade request on Pinpics yesterday. It was a decent request that I responded to - just to start the process.

Today, I got a message from Linda (peachyshades) at Pinpics. The person I have been negotiating with is a known scammer. She sent me all of her bogus accounts/names.

I don't think I can post the names on here. If you want the names, PM me.

Just trying to pass the word around.

I got something 2 weeks ago that I raised my eyebrow at (super rare pins). I asked them to wait (because I was sick that week), but when I went back to check their Pinpics account again, it was gone.

So it looks like it might be going around.

Make sure you check the person's account, darlings. If they have nothing but grails, or have ALL of the grails for trade, it's a pretty big flag. Some people do make grail-only accounts, so I don't want to say it makes them a scammer, for sure. But if you've never seen the name before, and the account is suspicious...just be careful.

I received a trade request on Pinpics yesterday. It was a decent request that I responded to - just to start the process.

Today, I got a message from Linda (peachyshades) at Pinpics. The person I have been negotiating with is a known scammer. She sent me all of her bogus accounts/names.

I don't think I can post the names on here. If you want the names, PM me.

Just trying to pass the word around.
Have you looked at this thread... started by pinpics ambassador/peachyshades? Is your scammer identified?

Trading: - Safe Trading / Banned Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back