• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Trade Zapped by Snoffsan! *Picture Heavy*

ZAPPED! Trade Zapped by Snoffsan! *Picture Heavy*

ALittleBitOfMagic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Preface: Everything is being sent to my parent's place because I'm leaving SD in a couple weeks. I made a trade with Elin for a Rajah pin (which is terribly exciting in and of itself because how often do you actually find Rajah? NEVER :lol:) Soooo, I get a call saying I have a package from Sweeden, I (try) to Skype with my family so I can see the new pin but internet was so slow at school that... I couldn't see anything.

The fun stuff: Mom opens the package and says "there's a bunch of stuff" in the envelope...:dunno: I was confused.. Asked my mom to describe what was in there and had her send me pictures. Crazy (amazing) lady sent all kinds of pretty things
omg%2520cat.jpg
<-- A photo of me while looking at the photos. ;)

I can't wait until I actually get to see them in person! Because, like you, dear readers I have only seen the photos:anxious: Without further ado, the photos of the goods :naughty:

I've seen these pendants on her instagram and have commented on how pretty they are and looook. It's Elsa :drool:

Then this adorable card, literally anything with Rajah = <3

And of course, the pin! Which came with ANOTHER awesome pin I was in search of for one of my many collections. :nono:

So thank you again Elin for what you call a "small" zap, there is nothing small about it. :bowdown:It brought a HUGE smile to my face :D

I also want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has made me feel welcomed here since I joined back in November. I cherish the budding friendships and cannot wait to see what the future holds. Forgive the corniness... It just comes out when I write. :rolleyes:

Annnnnnd. One more Cat Meme to send you off with!

serious%2520cat.jpg

Sigh. Sorry for the ginormous photos... :dunno:

Last edited:
Elin is so amazing!!! Congratulations on the amazing zap. It was so nice to meet you at the party!!! Thank you for coming!!!

Awwww you guys! *blushes*

It was the least I could do for the amazing ALittleBitOfMagic. The trade really was an amazing trade. My girl got an LE 200 Gaston!!! She went nuts! And earlier you zapped us amazing things, remember? Im just really glad I had pins that someone really wanted. Love to make trades and zaps that brightens someones day. <3

omg%2520cat.jpg
<-- A photo of me while looking at the photos. ;)

Wow you are very hairy. I think you can get a cream nowadays that will take care of that. :naughty: Congratulations on the zap! The Frozen pendant is really pretty.

Back