• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Traders for sale - Lowered prices

Traders for sale - Lowered prices

amypins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Update: I've lowered prices, but kept the deal in place. If you buy multiple pins, you'll continue to save money on your order :)

I'd like to get rid of some of my traders, so I have a bit of a crazy offer. I'll list prices below for each pin, but the more pins you buy, the more money I'll take off your total order.

Here's how it works
2 pins - $2 off total
3 pins - $3 off total
4 pins - $5 off total

Shipping
Shipping will be determined by weight and location. If you're in the US, insurance is included over $75 and shipping is included if you buy 9 pins. Tracking is included with every US order.

Payment
Payment through PayPal only. All prices below include PayPal fees so you can pay as goods.

Available Pins

pic3.png

Pin 93867 - DLR Winter Mittens Jack Skellington & Zero - Limited Edition 1000 - Sold
Pin 93864 - DLR Winter Mittens Micky & Minnie - Limited Edition 1000 - $10
Pin 93433 - DLR 2012 It's a Small World Gingerbread Tinker Bell - Limited Edition 1500 - Sold
Pin 97660 - WDI D23 Expo 2013 Journey Into Imagination Poster - Limited Edition 500 - $6

pic5.png

Pin 87404 - WDFM Chernabog - Sold
Pin 94885 - WDFM Evil Queen Spinner - Limited Release - $10
Pin 96914 - WDFM Hyacinth Hippo Spinner - $8
Pin 93874 - WDFM Snow White and Prince Spinner - Limited Release - Sold

pic6.png

Pin 82831 - Disney Store San Francisco - Tinker Bell Flying Over the Golden Gate Bridge - Sold
Pin 83122 - Disney Store San Francisco Stitch and Golden Gate Bridge - Sold
Pin 82636 - Disney Store San Francisco Stitch at Fisherman's Wharf - Sold
Pin 82792 - Disney Store San Francisco Chip and Dale in Chinatown - Sold
Pin 82630 - Disney Store San Francisco Chip and Dale Fisherman's Wharf - Sold

pic4.png

Pin 95368 - DLR Movie Milestones Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Limited Edition 2000 - Sold
Pin 95368 - DLR Movie Milestones Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Limited Edition 2000 - Sold
Pin 96664 - DLR Movie Milestones Beauty and the Beast - Limited Edition 2000 - Sold
Pin 96664 - DLR Movie Milestones Beauty and the Beast - Limited Edition 2000 - Sold

Last edited:
I'm interested in buying the "Disney Store San Francisco Stitch Golden Gate Bridge" and "Disney Store San Francisco Chip and Dale in Chinatown" pins, but do you also ship to Germany?

Back