• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trades from the DSF Release / Trading event @ MY D Pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trades from the DSF Release / Trading event @ MY D Pins.

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
SOO happy at the moment. Not only were we able to scratch off 2 from our "most wanted" we were able to get the whole set!

UPset.jpg

And of course, we had to try and get a few Marquee's because we are "completists" about them haha. The Tangled is a double! :wiggle:
and we were also able to score a few HTF jumbo's and a pretty good Jasmine/Raja.

tangledothers.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

All the Best!

Bob & Cat :)

Ok well I need the Tangled Marquee to help complete my grand daughters picture . But have no idea what I have that you may be interested in . I got DCL pins , pre inaugural Fantasy and DCL LE's not in my trades yet . I have a lot of newbies yet to be added .

Thanks Tinker!

We will consider that. We're still kind of debating as to what exaclty we would let it go for. Im sure this pin would go (and some others) if someone offered us the UP Marquee....BUT...that could be a while from now :) haha

chibichewii said:
Catburger, glad to see you got your Up wants and another marquee! :drool:

Hey Grace!

Soooooo...overall how was your first experience camping out and seein the Disney pin craze up close n personal?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hmmm. Since its a double, how about:

Your

For an agreeable trade with these involved?

2 pins with minor scenes

I also have some from your WANTS

DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 but gotta find them to offer if interested to include them in the trade.

Let me know.

Ok. We appreciate the trade offers,. But we still need to really decide what to let it go for :) . We feel like its a pretty hard pin to trade, and we know how many people want it ..so we just need to get our minds wrapped around what we want hehe. Thanks though for the offers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

So want those little mermaid pins... i'm not even gonna offer for 2 reasons:#1The post above(yes I know it was about tangled pin) and #2 i have nothing you would like! LOL! congrats on making all those great trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back