• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

trades i received this past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trades i received this past week.

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
these are some pins i have traded with wonderful people this past week. i personally like them lots. how about you?

Last edited:
OMG!!! I love the princesses with the big letters on the bottom, i had never seen those before! That's alllll in one week??? WOW!!!

OMG!!! I love the princesses with the big letters on the bottom, i had never seen those before! That's alllll in one week??? WOW!!!

i know, i like that collection a lot, i think i only need cinderella and i have them all, i might be wrong, but i think that is it. :)
thanks.
yes all in one week. :)

Wow they are nice pins i really really like the pin trading night simba :) soooooooo jealous!! :(

i knowww, i love the simba, the red is so bright, the yellow is so pretty, his face, everything, i give something very nice for it but it was so worthy and i am happy with it. thanks to scott.
and i am getting the sebastian pin trading night as well soon. :)
love seeing my collection grow, thank you for your words moo moo. :)

i know, sometimes i am okay with a hand or even the dress looking bad, but i can't stand a face with a weird eye, or something, but anyways i want them all. lol

i know, i like that collection a lot, i think i only need cinderella and i have them all, i might be wrong, but i think that is it. :)
thanks.
yes all in one week. :)

You've been a busy boy! LOL

I think you also need Aurora for the Storybook Initial set.

Everything looks great! Congrats on all the great trades. :)

You've been a busy boy! LOL

I think you also need Aurora for the Storybook Initial set.

Everything looks great! Congrats on all the great trades. :)

lol, i have, i am running out of good trades, need to get some more this time around at LOVE IS MAGICAL event, can't wait, just two days away.
and thank you for your trades, u saw, i posted them, they look gorgeous. :)

Ps: yesm u right, i forgot, i also need Aurora. most likely i will get it from a friend in Orlando this time around. (why u had to make me look bad, lol)

Love the princess initial pins! And I adore the Stitch with the devils on each shoulder. My favorite just might be the "Stay Seated" pin - I was on the Tower of Terror when this guy stupidly stuck his foot outside of the car (while we were dropping!) and they stopped the ride. I'd love to wear that pin around the park :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back