• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

trades i received this past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trades i received this past week.
Love the princess initial pins! And I adore the Stitch with the devils on each shoulder. My favorite just might be the "Stay Seated" pin - I was on the Tower of Terror when this guy stupidly stuck his foot outside of the car (while we were dropping!) and they stopped the ride. I'd love to wear that pin around the park :lol:

oh my god, i can't believe somebody would do that,i would smack him, lol, yeah i like the wild about safety pins, i have 5 down, 7 more to go. :)

Love the princess letters! I've been looking for a good deal on that Jasmine one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back