• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading at Epcot

breagirl

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
We leave Thursday night for my DH to run the 1/2 marathon on Saturday. I'm planning on doing lots of trading (hopefully) but I am unsure if I need to take my big bag of better traders and stand at the tables at Epcot? After reading Spiffie's thread and having never traded like that (I've only lanyard traded with cast members), I would love to hear others experiences.

I just got back from WDW and sadly, most of the pins on the lanyards are fake. Also, unless you want to go off property to trade with the some of the people that meet at restaurants and such, I wouldn't bring anything special. The people at the trading tables have all the pins already so they don't need anything and the people walking by are only going to be looking for rack or hidden mickeys. This is how it is from my experiences down there. I would rather wait and and trade during an event, but that's JMHO. :)

That's just it, I've never traded at an event...I'm just dying to trade! Anyone else going to be in town for the marathon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back