Sold/Ended: Trading Fantasy Pins

Discussion in 'Completed "Other" Sales' started by Romancing_Train, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

I am destashing my fantasy pin collection and am looking to get some pin mail as this year I've had very very little

Also I'm looking for Christmas ornaments. Many of ours that were made by my grandmother's mother were lost when we moved or broken. We're starting over and I'd really like to trade for some for this year. I still have the Disney ones from previous years as they were at my boyfriend's. My grandmas is looking for a villain ornament with the date because she said this was a "evil year" for us.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Kitty

Kitty Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

So you are willing to trade your fantasy pins(the ones on the board) for a few ornament pins?

Sent from my 5056E using Tapatalk

3. Romancing_Train

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

Absolutely!

4. Kitty

Kitty Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I haven't seen any villain ornaments but I have seen jumbo star wars ones that are really nice. I could also get you actual ornaments of villain shoes (I think, not 100% sure)

5. Romancing_Train

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

They can be other cute ornaments from our collections too. I have more fan5asy p ins to post too that arentbjust lion king

6. Kitty

Kitty Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

That would be awesome, now I know I asked this but just making sure, you want ornament pins or real ornament? Because either one I can try and get them for you

7. Romancing_Train

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

I'm looking for actual ornaments but I'll gladly trade for pins

8. Kitty

Kitty Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Ok then real ornaments I will try and get you. I really love the lion king pins by the way. Do I sent you a PM with the ones I would like you to hold for me while I get the ornaments? Also do you have any characters that you would just absolutely love? You and your mom

9. Romancing_Train

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

Lion king, tangled, nightmare, and dumbo are our favorites...Diana too

And yes let me know what you like

10. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Sweetie, I have SEVERAL extra random ornaments I'd be happy to send you. Let me send you a message on FB...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.