• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading For Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading For Two!

Tamatoa

I'd rather be shiny!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My best friend was just saying how sad she was that I keep getting trade requests on Pinpics, but she never gets any. So, I thought I'd do a little advertising on here, because I have a whole forum full of friends who can help out! Her pinpics is fantasiacathedral, and she collects Nightmare Before Christmas, Beauty and the Beast, Haunted Mansion, Mary Poppins, and witch Minnie. She and I actually share traders, so if you don't see anything on her account, check mine, because it's entirely possible I've updated my account faster/forgotten to tell her about an online trade.

Thanks for your help!

My best friend was just saying how sad she was that I keep getting trade requests on Pinpics, but she never gets any. So, I thought I'd do a little advertising on here, because I have a whole forum full of friends who can help out! Her pinpics is fantasiacathedral, and she collects Nightmare Before Christmas, Beauty and the Beast, Haunted Mansion, Mary Poppins, and witch Minnie. She and I actually share traders, so if you don't see anything on her account, check mine, because it's entirely possible I've updated my account faster/forgotten to tell her about an online trade.

Thanks for your help!

I enjoy trading to trade if she wants to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure she'd be happy to get a message from you on Pinpics! :)

She didn’t show any wants with what I have but I have two wants from her stuff. Would she take a look to see if she sees anything? Pinpics is also khossler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back