• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Piece of Disney History Pins for POH Pins

Trading Piece of Disney History Pins for POH Pins

disneyboysmousehouse

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I collect both WDW and DLR POH pins and am looking for several pins from 2014-2017 to complete my sets. I have the following three PODH pins available for a 1-to-1 trade.

106446: WDW 2014 PODH SpectroMagic Big Bad Wolf
121953: WDW 2017 PODH Flying Fish Cafe
122257: WDW 2017 Mannequins Dance Palace

My pins are new and come with the original cards. Yours must be too. I also have many other traders listed on PinPics ID: disneyboysmousehouse and may be willing to trade multiple traders (depending on pins) for one of your PODH pins that I need. Please PM me with all trade offers and I will let you know if I need your pin.

Thanks for reading and happy trading! Bruce aka Disneyboysmousehouse

Last edited:
Back