• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying to figure out where this came from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out where this came from
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
014.jpg015.jpg

The above framed lithos were a gift from a Cast Members wife who knew i loved Disney. Iv been trying to find out where they were sold. if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

oftentimes CM's are given framed pictures for a job well done. I have a POTC set of frames that was for CM's only and very limited edition and never made available to the public. The other thing you might check and see if it's listed it at mousetreasures.com and also check the various Disney events and see if it came from one of those

Shoot! I don't know but I would love to know where you live, so I could rob you of the Cinderella one. :)

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back