• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying to give to others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to give to others :)

MadameCaptain

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I don't know if it's really necessary to introduce myself, since I'm not actually a Disney pin collector myself. I know people who do though, and I'm thinking it would make for a wonderful Christmas present to get them that ONE pin that would make them smile to no end. I've found almost all of them on ebay, and there is one last one I am searching for. It is a part of the Haunted Mansion Portrait set, the ones that change under UV light. Being on a tight budget, I'd rather buy just the one pin than the whole set. I'm looking for just the sailing ship, pin #72180. And since I don't have any pins of my own, I can only offer money for it. And I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me find this last pin. Help me, DPF, you're my only hope! :hs:

Thanks Tiggermickey!! Do you think I'd have better luck asking about this in the sale/wanted category? I think I'll give that a shot now that I'm allowed to post there...

Thanks Sorapandora, you're so sweet! And oh, I actually realized I still can't post there yet (Sales/Wanted section), I need to be on this forum for 10 days and have at least 30 posts... don't know how I'm going to get to 30 posts, especially considering I don't even own any pins myself. Any suggestions as to what I should do, anyone?

That is very kind of you! I hope you find the pin you are looking for and maybe decide to become a collector/trader yourself!!! :) It is a great group of people, you will make a ton of new friends!!! :D

Madame - tips, try not to spam but respond to other's threads with some interesting points/topics to discuss

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Even though you are not really a collector, you can participate by chatting in the disney chat/anything goes. You can still browse the sales forum, even if you can't post want threads yet...

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

I agree with what has been said about getting the requisite 30 posts to start your own threads in the Marketplace. And who knows, in the process, you might find that you're a Disney pin collector after all and decide you want to start your own collection? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back