• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
New pins are on sale now!!!!

Not in Reading, Berkshire there not, there is no sign of any of the new pins, Stitch, Cheshire cat or Pluto and i was not the only person who had made a trip to the Store to get them. :mad: The CM's were very apologetic but they should not to have to apologize.

Disney you had better be having a big shake up of your organisation Pin Selling in the UK is just not working. Take some of our ideas on board, get the pins on sale for a start and not locked away in drawers so you have to ask for them.

Last edited:
Not in Reading, Berkshire there not, there is no sign of any of the new pins, Stitch, Cheshire cat or Pluto and i was not the only person who had made a trip to the Store to get them. :mad: The CM's were very apologetic but they should not to have to apologize.

Disney you had better be having a big shake up of your organisation Pin Selling in the UK is just not working. Take some of our ideas on board, get the pins on sale for a start and not locked away in drawers so you have to ask for them.

Thats a shame, i managed to get both pins from the york store but still NO STITCH!!

Just thought I'd say we've had no info at work to say they're being stopped, nor do I think Disney would write thy they are listening on facebook to go ohh yeahhh we've listened to how much you want them soooo were gonna stop. I would defo know if they had info at work :)

Got the Cheshire Cat pin in store today, no Stitch available there. Not a lot of anything available there to be honest. Some Tink on moon, Sleepy, Mickey, Prince-Pauper and Simba-Rafiki.

Yeah hull have the new ones, not stitch, I'll let you know on Tuesday if stitch comes in :) I didn't want one but the rarety of people getting hold of one is gonna make me buy one if we get it. I mean the new pins sometimes things do get missed of deliverys we've had it before :)

Can I just say that I was amazed with the disney store in Birmingham today.

The pin display looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

They had about 12 different desgins of pin. Incluiding some 2009 LE pins. They looked really good with LE pins on a rack at the bottom and the core pins overhead.

Still no sign of Stitch and No pluto either. They did have Cheshire Cat though so that is very odd.

Did anybody else notice that the Cheshire Cat backing card say 'Pin Trading 2010'. So that suggests that they messed up the release of this one too!

Martin :)

Hi all....This is my first post on here, found the site a couple of weeks ago, and pleased to see there are a lot of pin traders in the UK, lets hope that the UK stores/website keep up with the pins. Had a trip upto London today, and found Cheshire Cat (on the 2010 back!), Pluto and the very very elusive St Patricks Stitch pin, and was able to buy a couple of each of the limited, didn't bother with Pluto as it very similar to ones that we have already from the parks. I only wish that I had the same sucess with my search for the Valentines Day Bambi.

There seems to be a lot of uncertainty about Disney UK's pin policy around the various sites and forums. Rightly so in my opinion. From my own research, there is little information in the stores and that seems to be conflicting, if at all. I get the feeling there's a lack of communication ( deliberate??) down the line in the stores particularly to the people that count, that's the customers, and that really won't be good for potential pin sales in my opinion. I've just had a look at the online store and there's not many pins available now is there..... no wonder people are speculating about pins in the UK. It would be nice to know what Disney's plans are for the UK pin scene....don't we all.

how much did everyone pay for the cheshire cat pins? mine says £7 on the backing but i was only cherged £5!!! any one else?

After speaking to Jim Fielding and my local DS the problem with the stitch pin was/still is DS warehouse is having an audit, and so has pretty much shut down, so dispite the pin being in stock since Feb/early March it has not been sent to stores. Pins will be dispatched this week sometime so keep checking!

There is a team looking into your thread on FB Danny, I made a point of showing it to then, and they seem to be taking it quite seriously (much more seriously than I thought they would) and I would suggest that this is possibly the reason for no new pins being announced and that DS are trying to get caught up with pin releases before making any further promises to their guests. I think the main problem is the recent launch of vinylmation and the new linen spray (which the are pushing hard) and everything else is on the back burner :(

Last edited:
After speaking to Jim Fielding and my local DS the problem with the stitch pin was/still is DS warehouse is having an audit, and so has pretty much shut down, so dispite the pin being in stock since Feb/early March it has not been sent to stores. Pins will be dispatched this week sometime so keep checking!

There is a team looking into your thread on FB Danny, I made a point of showing it to then, and they seem to be taking it quite seriously (much more seriously than I thought they would) and I would suggest that this is possibly the reason for no new pins being announced and that DS are trying to get caught up with pin releases before making any further promises to their guests. I think the main problem is the recent launch of vinylmation and the new linen spray (which the are pushing hard) and everything else is on the back burner :(

I'm glad some one is listning to us :) dose this mean they are not stopping UK pins??

We got charged £7 each for our Cheshire pins :( some of you are getting bargains!

I can't comment on whether or not pins will continue, I have not asked, but nothing was mentioned when speaking to DS Manager today.

Last edited:
i bought mine at about 4? I had work til 2.30pm and DS is an hour drive away, so i was quite late in getting it. maybe thats the key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back