• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
pins_639fnldjs.jpg

Ooh, that's looking like a nice pin. Shame it's Mickey, but liking the opening/closing egg. :) When's Earth day? I wonder if we'll be getting something special for that Ooh, I wonder if it's going to be another set? Perhaps that's why they've not put any LE pins up before today?

I hope so. OMG, I've just had a thought - maybe they're planning another pin event? Maybe that's what the big announcement is?

That's because they screwed it up and made too many of them. A nice LE 250 set would go down well.

:p My birthday = Earth Day. So the 22nd of April!

I don't like the new Easter pin either. Still, it's better than nothing.

stitches.jpg

I got Stitches!

And in store Castmembers were wearing the lanyards, that's the first time I've seen them do that. And I managed to trade for this little beauty off them:

tink-1.jpg

Maybe the big announcement will be something good after all.
anuqet

I think you can add Reading Store to your list of GRUMPY managers!!

Woops! I wonder who that was? they are usually so helpful, and a few of them are collectors as well, maybe they got fed up saying the pins weren't available.

I actually love that Easter pin, save one for me :hs:

It look like the stores have been getting the Epcot pins for their lanyards, as I got 2 from Reading a couple of weeks ago, one of which was the DVC one that was on my wants list, brilliant :hs:

It depends on the manager, if u see Lauren, she's loves to pin trade, and is happy to get the bag out from behind the tills, they have a couple of new managers who really don't get the pin trading, and are very grumpy! Have they got any new pins at Reading? Everytime i go over, they very rarely have new pins on the lanyards, but I might have to have a ride over and have a look.

Have you tried Swindon for trading?? They seam to trade a lot of pins, and we tend to come away with a new batch everytime, and they are really happy to trade both from the lanyards and the have a massive trading bag behind the till, plus they have some that collect and trade pins from there own collections

Kerry

No new pins on the lanyards for a while, but they did have the Stitch, and Cheshire cat pins in, but I would definately ring before making the trip.

I was in Swindon last Sunday and was amazed by how many pins they had on their lanyards there must have been 20 on each!

woop woop i got my stitch pins!!!! finaly!! also they had the alddin and cinderella pins mentioned above the racks were full!! and the cast members were wereing the lanyards for the first time ever!! :)

Hello guys!

Thought i'd share my pin trading report for this weekend! On friday i went to the merryhill store and they had both the Stitch and Cheshire cat pins but not a lot else and no sale. The lanyards had obviously been refreshed and i mangage to trade for a cast exclusive tigger from 2008 and a tink flower festival pin which has AP stamped in the corner, does that mean its an artist proof?

Today i went to the Cheltenham store and found quite a few old pins (thanks for the heads up Martin), most of which were on sale, bonus! they had the st patricks stitch but no Cheshire cat pins. There wasn't much on the lanyards just a few cores but better than nothing. All in all a good pin weekend.

5561887728_6ce4749742.jpg

5561889828_9ff95ff499.jpg
5561891922_56a9a92d7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back