• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
has everyone else noticed that the disneystore website is closed at the moment gettin ready for a new site.
i was wondering if this is why they have been reducin all the pins and not releasin much,hopefully with the new website will have lots of new pins.fingers crossed
maybe this is the announcement that is ment to be comin on facebook?

I would have prefered to just come home one day and see the announcement. Not have a date!! It scares me!

I think it could be the end of pins in the UK. Who knows though!!

Wonder what time they'll do it? 5:30pm just before they leave the office? lol

Fingers Crossed everyone!! :) :)

The UK online store has several pins available at the moment I haven't seen there for ages. I hope I managed to grab some and it's not just an early April Fools prank.

Some of those are in store at the moment too!

I wonder with the core pins wether they have re released some of the more popular ones from times gone by.. or more likely they just turned up during stock take the other week.

21 pins is more like it though!!!

Martin :)

woooooohoooooo i've have been able to get
pin74758
!!!! i've been trying to trade for this for ages!!!! wooo

I'd suggest that they've done a stock check & found a few boxes lying around! Saying that though it's funny how the site ran down to less than half a dozen pins & now they're back up to over 20 with a couple of pins on sale as well!

Shame I'm off to WDW next week otherwise I'd suggest a UK Store purchase for our US members!! Be interesting to see how long some of these pins stay available for

earth day btw is winnie the pooh, nearly the same image as before but except piglet tree hugging with pooh its tigger, :( so im guessing the pin will be very similar

Since Disney Store have all these pins on line, do think that they might have a load in the stores, and a big maybe, that the store Lanyards have been refreshed with new pins?? or do u think that's wanting to much!!!!

I cant wait any longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gaston is back on but not available, must have found one somewhere...

Last edited:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

All pins are on clearance!!!! EVEN GASTON!!! £4.50

All core pins are 50p!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is most definately over!

Nice knowing you all :(

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back