• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
pins_6938fhljs.jpg

Aww, I don't think I'll be able to resist that Bambi pin. I think the Herc one will be easier to resist, as £9 still seems to be the going rate for online pins, and that's just too much IMO. Especially when you take the £4.95 P&P into account as well.

Put in my order for today's releases.

2x Genie
2x Simba & Rafiki
2x Toy Story 3 set
2x Earth Day pin set (reduced to £5 each in the sale - and to bump up the cost so I got free shipping!)

Cannot wait for the Jan 21 release of Prince and the Pauper and the Feb 4 release of Bambi.

got the toy story set today,its a great set,much better in real life.it has sold out online in just two days and i got the last one in york store.

i ordered our toy story 3 set online friday so should be getting that this week... i've already seen it on the bay buy it now £40, they didn't even get it in stock at my local disney store

I'll be buying the new LEs as traders, but nothing there that I have to have as a keeper.

LE150 is a really low edition for a UK pin, looks good too!

The core Mickey is cute, but a common pose and nothing new.

Im just happy to see them finally starting to lower the edition size but I would like to actually see them release low edition pins in store rather than online all the time as Im sure more people would buy them as like you said Dax, cost puts people off if only wanting 1 or 2 pins.

I wonder how much the Gaston one will cost :S but i really want that one lol and if they still have beby hercules i want that as well lol

OMG! I love & need the Gaston pin! I just posted in another thread how there's no pins of the girls who hang around Gaston but I didn't see this thread first.

Also, I got the Briar Rose pin and I love it, but I realized what was off about it. She's wearing shoes and Briar Rose doesn't wear shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back